Sunday, February 13, 2011

Coming Soon!

I gave up blogging a few years ago but it feels really great that I have started again! I just had to find something I cared about and I care about how Black women are perceived. I will also be looking for Mr. Right in the near future and I have standards so I want to meet Mr. Right's standards too. So, these are some topics that I plan to write about and do YouTube videos about:



  •  Areas where I need to improve in order to be a good Elegant Black Woman (EBW)
  • The negative effect hip hop has had on the femininity of Black women and the behaviour of Black men;
  • Creating a lady-like appearance on a budget;
  • The Books "The Rules" and "He's Just Not That Into You" and how they helped me change my ideas about dating and what men want;
  • Features about EBW celebrities 
  • Why natural hair may be an important part of being an EBW;
  • Why Black women need to exercise and cook healthier meals;
  • What I think would change if all Black women became EBWs;
  • Why I think Black women need to date interracially more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment