Saturday, January 5, 2013

New EBW YouTube Videos :)

I just made some videos for YouTube. These are just image videos because enough of my thoughts are already on this blog. I think I'll turn all of my photo posts into videos. It wasn't hard at all. I used a free program called Ezvid and then added annotations using YouTube. I think that the difference between these women and the women we see in the media will be very striking. These women look highly desirable, approachable, friendly, kind, and like high quality women. These are my fashion and beauty role models.  I hope you enjoy these :)








1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures - you present two 'roles': a flirty, softer, feminine, innocent, girl-next-door and a more elegant, classy look.
    Both can work with any age.

    ReplyDelete