- Cute accessories. You can wear cute ear muffs, gloves, scarves, hats, belts, leg warmers, and arm warmers.
- Cute outerwear. Choose a cute coat that only a woman would wear.
- Cute dresses, skirts, and tops. Try to find dresses that are flattering for your figure in feminine colours and patterns. Nothing too tight or revealing. You will also get more out of your money if you buy dresses that are appropriate for work or after work (e.g., pair the dress with a cardigan or blazer at work). I avoided dresses for many years, but now I find them more comfortable than pants. They are more forgiving if your weight fluctuates and they accentuate your curves while hiding oversized hips and thighs.
- Cute shoes. Anything with a bow, curved toe, and pretty colour is great.
- Cute purses. These can be as adorable as you want with bows, hearts, flowers, and even cartoon characters if you dare.
- Cute makeup. There are many videos on YouTube that can give you tips about cute make-up. Many of the one's done by Black women are too colourful and unnatural, but I did find a few.
- Cute hair. In my opinion, cute hair looks natural not artificial. It looks soft to the touch and doesn't look like you spent all day working on it. Don't go overboard with the hair accessories.
Kawaii Couture (great examples of cute and feminine clothing)
Winter Fashion Tips: Dress Warm, Look Cute
15 Dresses, Which One is Your Favorite (you can watch the entire playlist to pick out styles that would look good on you
Black Girls and Women Who Embrace Cuteness
Amayamor.blogspot.com (interesting post here)
Choco Barbie Girls (I wish they didn't get piercings)
No Beauty Limits