- A doctrine or movement that advocates equal rights for women
- The doctrine — and the political movement based on it — that women should have the same economic, social, and political rights as men.
- A movement for granting women political, social, and economic equality with men.(source)
- Affirming, promoting, or characterized by belief in equal political, economic, social, and civil rights for all people.
- The doctrine of the equality of mankind and the desirability of political and economic and social equality (source)
- A belief in human equality especially with respect to social, political, and economic affairs
- A social philosophy advocating the removal of inequalities among people (source)
- Concern for human welfare, especially as manifested through philanthropy.
- The belief that the sole moral obligation of humankind is the improvement of human welfare. (source)
This is totally unrelated...
Two articles by women I don't understand:
British politician and “Absolutely Fabulous” star advise women not to wear short skirts to avoid rape
What Lingerie Isn’t About: Why I Hate Compulsory Femininity